New research results show that Wine Reduces Vascular Risk.
It showed that low-to-moderate consumption of Red Wine (up to 150mL daily) may help protect against vascular diseases by keeping your blood vessels healthy when combined with a healthy lifestyle and a good low-carb diet.
In a TWO Year Study, Wine was shown to Benefit those with Type 2 Diabetes
It found that patients with controlled type 2 diabetes (controlled by medication) who had about a five-ounce serving of red or white wine at night with dinner, and along with a Mediterranean diet and no calorie restrictions, noticed improvements in high-density lipoproteins. That’s the one know as the good cholesterol and glucose metabolism.
The study also showed that daily, moderate wine consumption can also lessen, by up to 30%, your chances of getting type 2 diabetes and that women who were drinking wine had a 70% reduced risk of developing obesity.
Other studies show that moderate daily use of Red Wine also Helps Fight a Common Cold.
Lessens Chances of Liver Disease, Promotes Mental Health, Stops Fat Cells from developing, Fights Food Poisoning, Has Anti-Aging, Improves Brain Function and Mood, Protects Your Vision, Reduces Some Cancer Risks and even Fights Inflammation and Improves Digestion.
So, Happy, Healthy Eating and maybe drinking wine too.
(Disclaimer: Remember, All our articles seen in this publication are intended for informational purposes only. They should never be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult your Doctor or Medical Professional before making any changes to can affect your health.)